Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Keep moving

It won't be corrected right after the first. It might take 2 or even three of the same mistakes before you learn.

At first I thought it was just fun and games, get back in the field and get to know other people. but after a while, i was vulnerable. It wasn't the same as before. I never noticed that I'd be hurt by something so small he might accidentally say or do. I thought I'd be undeafeated, indestructible. yet I was wrong. Do I love him? Is it too early? Should I let it pass and move on? to just "wait and see"?

One lesson I learned so far: there is no such thing as first and last love. thats when you learn your lesson; its when your first love dies. Yet the bright side is, that the next one you fall for will always be better. you will feel more secure, smarter, more ambitious, more hopes and expectations. On the other hand, he may have been through the same path as you had. which makes it harder for both of you. because neither of you will know if you really are for each other. You will just wait or give up and think it's happening all over again. Be afraid of commitment and foretell that it'll be another failure. Waiting will get you nowhere either. I say hope for the best. speak up. let him know. Its better to open up than to have a burden your whole life thinking, "I wonder how that would've turned out to be.."

No comments: