Saturday, April 12, 2008

Updates

Graduation's a month away=)

Recently, I've been visiting , ODU. super excited to graduate! Unfortunately, I won't be able to visit my lola and lolo this summer. My lola had a heart attack, and I really wanted to visit her. I'm letting my mother go instead. Anyways, I'll be working fulltime this summer. I received my financial award letter from ODU, however, I will still have a balance of $3000. Soo, I have to work for that too. I bought a beautiful dress from http://www.rubyrox.com/


My 18th birthday's coming up! I'll be celebrating it on the 26th at my place. food, family and friends. But day after that, friends and I will be celebrating it a different way. haha. that week's gonna be hectic. I'll also be going to DC that thursday/friday for an overnight trip. what what, (in the butt) ^_^

No comments: