Sunday, February 24, 2008

...

maybe because I'm sleepy, but come to think of it,
how did I get to where I am right now?

I have made many mistakes in my life, but I regret none of them
Here I found the true happiness
and the endless possibilities I can have a grip on
For past can no longer haunt me as long as I have faith

Like they say, Faith before Fear.
My whole insight on the purpose of my life is to guide others,
especially family,
into finding that purity all over again
I am proud to say that the young person I have known for the past 17 years
has changed dramatically
College is only a page in the book of my life,
but the faith I have earned for the past year is a huge chapter.

I was walked through the worst nightmares by my faith
and so,
I laugh at temptations that gather around me
because in God,
I know I can conquer anything.

No comments: